Therapists are not on call so if you are experiencing a mental health crisis, medical emergency, or eminent threat to self or others, please call 911 immediately or go to the nearest emergency room.
You may also contact one of the following to assist you:
The following facilities have emergency psychiatric assistance available:
University of Toledo Kobacker Center (ages 13-18)
Mercy St. Charles Hospital (Adults)
ProMedica Toledo Hospital Children’s Psych (ages 6-18)
ProMedica Flower Hospital (Adults)
Zepf Center Crisis CARE
- The crisis care helpline is staffed by a trained mental health professional 24 hours to assist with mental health and substance abuse disorder needs.
- If it is determined, based on the phone call that a face-to-face screening is needed, a crisis screening will be arranged for the individual and the Crisis CARE Mobile Outreach Team.
- Callers in need of mental health or substance abuse disorder support will be offered an appointment with a provider within 48 hours of connecting with the Crisis CARE Helpline
Wood County Crisis Centers:
- Wood County Crisis Line: 419-502-HOPE (4673)
- Reentry Coalition: (567) 246-0761
The Cocoon (Domestic and Sexual Violence): 419-373-1730
Children’s Resource Center: 419-352-7588